- Specially designed for Traction OHE protection. As per RDSO specs TI/SP/PSI/PROTCT/5070.
- Digital Distance
- Instantaneous Over-Current Protection.
- PT Fuse Monitoring.
- Disturbance Recorder. 50 cycles of actual waveform of voltage & current are captured & saved in the built-in memory with date time stamping, for analyzing fault condition & fault location.
Numerical Integrated Digital Traction Protection Relay : ADR219A
ADR219A is second generation Numerical Integrated Feeder Relay for Traction Protection Application. It consist all the necessary protection and monitoring functions required for traction feeder.
- In-built CB Trip Circuit monitoring during close as well as open condition
- Separate Communication Ports for SCADA (RS485) as well as Local testing (RS232C)
- 100 nos of event memory, event such CB close, Trip, status change, relay pkp etc.
- Breaker Failure Detection (BF)
- Auto Reclose Relay (ARR) (79)
- IEC standard open protocol.
- Continuous monitoring of module’s internal hardware and alarm generation in case of failure of any critical components.
- Large 20x4 LCD display.
- Facility to synchronised Relay time through SCADA through communications or GPS
- 13 Digital Output contacts for local alarm Tele-signalling & Control
- 6 Digital Output (DO) and 8 Optically isolated digital status input (DI)
- All events are with date and time stamped up to 1ms.
- 9 Optically isolated digital status input for monitoring of status and avoid auxiliary relays.
|Model||Functional Details||Cabinet Style|
|ADR219A||Numerical Integrated Digital Traction Protection Relay||CSE-H-130|