The ADR141S is self powered relay, Non-communicable 3 OC and 1 EF with Instantaneous high set specially designed for Protection of Ring Main Unit or compact sub-station where no any external power supply is not available.
|50||Instantaneous Over current Protection (OC-Inst.)|
|50N||Instantaneous Earth Fault Protection (EF-Inst.)|
|51||Time Over current Protection (Phase) (OC-IDMT.)|
|51N||Time Over current Protection (Earth) (EF-IDMT.)|
|Model||Functional Details||Cabinet Style|
|ADR141S||Non-Communicable self powered Numerical Over current / Earth fault Relay.||Compact – 130mm x 160mm x 145mm (With Clamps)|
Numerical Self Powered Protection Relay For RMU : ADR141S
- Auxiliary Voltage supply is not required.
- Low energy pulse output tripping for RMU.
- 4 Element (3 Phase + EF) over current IDMT with instant trip.
- Display of fault current. / Load current.
- Selection of Curve: Six selectable curves (Normal Inverse1 (C1), Normal Inverse2 (C2), Very Inverse (C3), Extremely Inverse (C4), Long Time Inverse (C5) & Definite Time (C6).
- Separate curve selection for phase and EF.
- Latching of fault current up-to last 5 fault.
- Programmable Annunciation Contact.