- 4 Element (3 Phase + EF + Sensitive EF) Directional Over current IDMT/DMT with instant trip.
- Selection of Curve: Five selectable curve (Normal Inverse 1 Normal Inverse 2, Very Inverse Extremely Inverse Long Time Inverse and Define Time.
- 2 Setting Groups.
- 4 stages of Phase Directional / Non Directional Over Current element. (Ip1>, Ip2>, Ip>> and Ip>>>). (50,51,67).
- 100 nos of event memory, 10 nos of Fault data stored with keypad interface and time stamping.
Numerical Directional 3OC + 1EF Feeder Protection Relay : ADR245B
The ADR245B is multifunction complete feeder protection relay (directional over current / Earth fault) relay design for requirement of typical medium voltage feeder. All the relay are designed using latest numerical technology and having programmable digital input and outputs to minimized external contact multiplication electromechanical relays. All relays are tested for EMI / EMC noise as per international IEC specifications.
General features of all relays are as given below :
- 3 stages of Directional / Non Directional 3Io (Internally derived EF) (3Io>, 3Io>> and 3Io>>>).(50N,51N,67N).
- 3 stages of Directional / Non Directional Ie (Externally EF or REF) (Ie>, Ie>> and Ie>>>).(64,67N).
- Under Voltage (27)
- Over Voltage (59)
- Neutral Voltage Displacement (59N)
- Trip Circuit Supervision (TC)
- Breaker Failure Detection (BF)
- Monitoring Functions
- Auto Recloser Relay (ARR) (79)
- Negative Phase Sequence (46)
- Relay / Led configuration
- Large 20x4 LCD display for Parameter and setting display
- Disturbance Recorder Up 3 sec
- Fully communicable with IEC standard open protocol. IEC60870-5-103 (RS232C and RS485)
- 6 Digital Output (DO) and 8 Optically isolated digital status input (DI)
- Programmable Logic of DI/DO
- Display of Voltage, current, PF, Active, Reactive Power in terms of primary value
|Model||Functional Details||Cabinet Style|
|ADR245B||Multifunction Communicable Numerical Feeder Protection Relay||CSE-H-130|